Friday, October 19, 2007

The people of baraka and wisdom


'We ask Allah, subhanahu wa taala, to keep us

in the company of the Arifin (gnostic).


We ask Allah , subhanahu wa taala to let the people

of this dhikr spread out through the whole of Africa

and take the Deen to all of Africa.


We ask Allah , subhanahu wa taala to make the people

of this circle people of baraka, people of wisdom

and people of teaching.


We ask Allah subhnahu wa taala to give benefit

to all the people who see the fuqara and meet the fuqara

so that they love them and respect them.'


Doa by Shaykh Dr.Abdal Qadir as-Sufi

after the tafsir discourse at al-Jamia Mosque

Claremont, Cape Town

May 29th, 2004


Extra prayer from Qasida Tafakur

Diwan Sh.Muhammad ibn al-Habib :


Then you would accept the reality of Tawhid

with all your being, and you would turn away

from illusions, uncetainty and otherness


And you would say, ' My God, You are my desire,

my goal and my impregnable fotress against

evil, injustice and deceit


You are the One I hope will provide all my needs

and You are the One who will rescue us

from all evil and wickedness


You are the Compassionate, the One who answers

all call on You. And You are the One

who enriches the poverty of the faqir


It is to You, O Exalted, that I have raised all

my request, so swiftly bring me the Opening,

the rescue and the secret, O my God


By the rank of the one in whom we hope on the Day

of Distress and Grief-that terrible day when

people come to the Place of Gathering-Masyar


May Allah's blessings be upon him as long

as there is an Arif who reflects on the lights

of His Essence in every manifestation


and upon his family and Companions and everyone

who follows his excellent Sunna in all its

prohibitions and commands'.

No comments: